Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Apologies from the Kingdom

Sorry that I haven't been on in a while. I have sorta been busy. In the past month I have shaken hands with a princess (and I'm not talking about "the artist formally known as..."). I have been earning my SCUBA certification. I've made two dives in the Rea Sea (will be making 4 more this weekend). I've been teaching my students how to shoot (that has been an experience). We've spent a LOT of time on the range. I have a lot of good pictures that I need to get posted, but currently they are still on my camera. I'll try to get them posted after this weekend. And I've also been setting up a Myspace account.

Twist, I'm sorry. I know how you must have felt without me hovering over you every waking moment, but I think it's time. Spread your wings and fly.

I'll try to post again after this weekend.

3 comments:

Kell said...

Just glad that you are doing well.

HUMN330 - Brown, K said...

Kell, thanks for being the first to respond... I sleep better at night knowing that I can count on you to be there.

Twist, on the other hand, I thought you were going to have an aneurism because I didn't post in about a month... and when I finally posted you weren't ever the first to comment?!
... I'm so disappointed.

HUMN330 - Brown, K said...

lol... Jason, sometimes you worry me.